Thursday, August 28, 2008

First week of school

Well, the first week of school is almost over and I am tired. Meghan is out the door in the morning by 5:40am to go to Seminary that starts at 6:00am. I then take Paige to school about 7:40am and pick up her very bbf and head up to Leid MS. I then come home and get Madison ready and out the door by 8:40am and get her to school just a bit early so she can play on the playground with her friends before the morning opening starts at 8:55am. Parker and I then come home and do errands, or think about a NAP. Just kidding. I am doing pretty good. I am just tring to set up a couple more carpools so I can subsitute teach a couple days a week and know that all my children are taken care of. No pictures of the first day of school because Meghan wasn't nearly awake for one and of course she is in HS now so Mom can't do any fun things like that. But as I recall, I haven't done that for three years with her. Teenage years have hit and Mom is only popular if she can have a cell phone. Paige was just as excited as she could be but the almost teenager still didn't like the idea of picures on the first day of school and by the time I took Madison, I just completely forgot. Life is much more busy with three kids at three different schools. I am sure I will manage but these past days have gone super quick with all the driving I am doing to and from schools.

1 comment:

Kevin and Neysa Rummmler said...

Kendra,
I too had 3 in three different schools last year and it was BUSY! This year it's 2 in HS and 2 in Seminary, which start tomorrow. It will be interesting. Grant started 4th grade on 8/6 and has tons of homework. Some days he has as much as 4 hours worth! --Miss you and your family,---Neysa