Thursday, July 31, 2008

Farm living is BUSY

Well, it has been a couple of days and we are staying busy. We have load and placed 54 rolls of sod for grandma, picked another 22 pints since Monday and made more jam and froze more too. I forgot how hard it is to mow the lawn. Meghan switched on/off with me and we got the HUGE lawn done in two hours. I have found sometime to scrapbook. I have done 10 pages too. So over all, our little retreat to Durango, Co. has been productive. We are having a good time too. Meghan has been to the library so she could catch up with friends and I could post these blogs. West (our dog) killed a chicken last night. I would post the pictures but they are a little bloody and disgusting.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sounds like the kids are getting a true dose of farm life, with the blood and everything!