Friday, July 25, 2008

Les Miserables at Tuacahn

Jim and I went to St. George on a date last night and saw LES MISERABLES and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! We have also saw GUYS AND DOLLS several years ago and it was awesome as well. I love going and seeing the great things they do at Tuacahn.
We bought our tickets in March or April and were in the 7th row back and in the very center. Great seats!!!!! We actually tried to get more friends from our ward to go with us, but with it being a Thursday we had only one other couple go with us. The production was done so well. The actors all had great voices. I just loved how well the whole play was done. They used real fireworks in the gun battle because of the outside theater and after the show we enjoyed a little firework show as well. I highly recommend this show and theater to anyone who loves to watch plays. For more information go to www.tuacahn.org. I am glad we were able to go.

2 comments:

Laura Z said...

I wish we could have gone with you on Thursday night. We're going later in August - glad it got a good review from you!

Kari said...

I can't wait to go, we are going in a couple of weeks. Glad to hear it was good!!