Sunday, April 13, 2008

Running toward 5K goal.

For the past month, I have been working on getting in shape to run the Run for the Cure on May 3, 2008. I have a friend that was trying to get a group of us to do it. I committed to her and have been pretty good at running 30 minutes a day on the treadmill. I feel good when I do run. I have more energy and I have noticed some of my clothes getting loose around the middle. YEA!!!! I will have to keep this blog up to date and see if I survive the 5K. I haven't ran a 5K since high school cross country.

2 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

Josh is thinking of starting to run again, too. Any motivational tips?

Mandy Coffey

Coffey buzz Mom said...

It took a friend wanting company during the 5K so of course I said I used to run cross country in high school and I volunteered. Needless to say, It took about 3 weeks for the volunteering to sink into my brain. I know am running 3 miles a day on the treadmill.