Sunday, April 6, 2008

New haircut


Look what happens when the kids are preoccupied with the T.V and Dad is attending the Priesthood session of Conferance. I made sure the kids were settled and then off to Super Cuts I went. I actually had a bad haircut a several months ago so I had the hair dresser to fix it and this is what she came up with. I like it and am really excited about it. The girls thought it was too short and Jim did notice when he returned from his meeting. I guess I will have to grow it out again because Madison said I didn't look like "MOM" any more.

1 comment:

Wilcox Crew said...

Hey Kendra-
I've been blog-stalking and found you guys from KaySea's blog. I love your new haircut. Anyway, I will miss you guys. Haylee is still way excited for swim lessons. I will stop by your house probably tomorrow to drop off that stuff. Talk to you then!