Monday, April 28, 2008

It's MONDAY

Can anyone tell me how to get a 3 year old to just sleep in his own bed? Parker believes mom's and dad's bed is the best. Well, as I think about it 3/4 of my kids think that my bed is the best. Parker and I went to look at bunkbeds on Friday thinking that will help him sleep in his own bed. I am now convinced I need to learn the art of garage sales, craig's list and so on. I could believe the prices of bunkbeds. Parker told me he would sleep in a bunkbed because he just doesn't like HIS bed. I will scream if I go buy a bunkbed and still find him in my bed. I just need to sleep through the night without my three year old coming in and telling me that he likes mom's bed. Keep you posted because I am now looking for nice/new like bunkbeds anywhere but the store.

1 comment:

frizzlefry said...

Honestly, I would say save your money on the bunkbeds and buy a good mat for the floor by your bed. Sorry to say, Nate is 6 and still comes in almost every night. But mostly, he sleeps on the floor by my bed and I never know he was even there. . .until I step on him in the morning.

Just from a BTDT point of view, the new bed didn't help. At all. Good luck!