Saturday, November 1, 2008

Japanese Brain Test

This test will tell you if your brain is as old as your body. The site doesn't know your age, but it will tell you the age of your brain power.
The website is at the bottom. Once you get there you won't be able to read the Japanese instructions, so follow these instructions
1. Touch 'start'
2. The numbers 3 then 2 then 1 will pop up on the screen. Immediately following number 1, several numbers will flash on the screen for barely one second.
3. Memorize the numbers' position on the screen, then click the circles from the SMALLEST NUMBER TO THE BIGGEST NUMBER.
4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you in years, how old your brain is.
Sounds complicated but it's really easy. Think fast.
Http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.HTML

5 comments:

Laura Z said...

Can't make the link work - it keeps sending me to my email account page....maybe that's the test...I'll try to copy and paste!

Laura Z said...

Got it to work - Very fun!

Coffey buzz Mom said...

I am glad you got it to work. It was fun to do.

Carrie said...

I think I'm scared to find out.

STUTZ NEWSLOG said...

how do you get it to work