Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Day and Night

We were pretty busy Halloween day. The kids didn't have school due to NEVADA DAY (commemorates the admission of the state of Nevada into the union on October 31, 1864). So we went and picked up Meghan's friend, Emily, who just move back to Las Vegas. I needed to take the kids yearly pictures, so I decided to take the kids to the Bellagio and take a look at the gardens. It is pretty awesome. We usually go during Chritmas so it was a treat to see what they did for fall. Check out all the cool pictures I took. If you haven't ever seen the gardens at the Bellagio, it is worth the trip.







While we were there with awesome backgrounds for pictures, I took these pictures of the kids. I think they turned out great and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for professional packages. I am so glad my college education can be used for the benefit of my kids and my pocket book.











Here is what all the kids looked like Halloween night. They all looked great!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Z said...

Bellagio Garden is one of my favorite spots! Pictures look great!

Magnificent Myers said...

Looks like we might need to take a little family outing to Bellagio.
Great pictures of the kids!