Tuesday, February 19, 2008

REBOUND

It seems that everyone is starting to rebound a little from last weeks uproar of events. Parker is feeling himself by beating on all his OLDER sisters. His favorite thing to do is hit almost everyone. Madison takes the brunt of his force and Meghan urges him to do more. Paige would just rather stay to herself unless so is plasterin Parker with about 100 kisses. Jim is still feeling some effects of the ordeal. Still light headed when he pushes himself too much. Other than that life proceeds and we will tackle the next things that is thrown our way. I was joking with my mom that maybe I should go back to school and get a medical degree. I think in some cases it would ease the mind when I would know the terms and conditions that has plaqued my family the last 2 years. I might even consider a degree in nutrition since three family members need somewhat a different diet than normal people. Well, at least we are all together again and things are looking up.

No comments: