Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crazy week

Last week was definately a wild one. Let's see where to start. Well after I got home from SLC from a Creative memories meeting Jim got sick. He thought he was fine so off to church we went on Sunday morning. Not even half way through the meeting Jim gets up and leaves due to not feeling himself. He makes it into the bathroom thinking he needs to throw up and he passes out instead. He hit is head the the tile floor resulting in a HUGE bump on his head. One of the other men heard the loud bang and tapped on the door to see if he needs help. Well, Jim bearly responded so the men found a key to the bathroom and found Jim on his feet by not very stable. In the mean time, they help him to the coach and go get me. He is pale/gray when I see him and I am thinking he looks almost dead. I bring him home and let him rest. By Monday he is not feeling so well either so off to the Hospital we go. Jim spends til Wednesday afternoon in the hospital trying to figure out what is wrong. We are still waiting for many results but Jim was diagosed with colities which is inflamed large intestine. He is doing better today, but just a very interesting week last week.

2 comments:

frizzlefry said...

Holy Cow!! I hope he is feeling OK! How are you feeling??

Coffey buzz Mom said...

Doing fine now. Although, I have to confess that I thought how it would be if I was a single parent. I don't think I could do it full-time.