Friday, July 30, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Okay, I haven't posted since Paige's birthday and that was a while. I am trying to figure out why nothing fits anymore. I guess there has been a lot of updates that none of the backgrounds I like fit my blog anymore. I am in the process of figuring it out. Like always I have good intentions to write but have been busy the last little while with school, work, and dealing with Jim's unemployment that now has gone on for almost 5 months. School will be done Aug. 4 and I will have a good 25 days of break from my Master's program. We as a family are planning to visit my mom in Durango for a week and then when we get home we can get serious about school for all of us. YES, all six of us are going back to school. Jim and I will be working on our Master's and then everyone else in their respective grades, and Parker will start Kindergarden. Hopefully, I will figure out everything in the coming months for all to enjoy the updates of the COFFEYBUZZ.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love you're blog's new background! Thanks for thoroughly wiping out my kids today. They went to sleep so easy!!