Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting more behind....

Well, I have failed in keeping my blog up to date during this new year. My goal was to post weekly, but I have failed to keep that goal. I do't think it is getting any better since I have accepted a long term sub job at Madison's school, EVA M WOLFE for about 4 weeks. I am a bit nervous! I haven't worked full time at an outside the home job for about 14 1/2 years. So far, I have enjoyed being in the classroom. I just feel for Parker. He is struggling , but I keep telling him it is just for one month. I don't think he can grasp that concept. Every thing in our home is great. I am beginning to appreciate the time I can spend with my familyin the evening since we are all away during the day.

1 comment:

Laura Z said...

Good luck with the long term sub. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! It is hard on the munchkins, but he'll appreciate you all the more when it's over!