Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where did 2008 go?

With January almost half way over, I have been pondering where in the world 2008 went. My Grandma always told me the older you get the faster time passes. I would always shake my head and say, "Oh right, Grandma." I believe her now. I can't believe we are 2009. I can't believe I have a 14 year old half way done with her first year of high school. I can't believe that my baby boy is almost 4. I could sit here all day and probably think of a lot more things I can't believe has happened to me but like Dr. Seuss says, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." I am greatful for everything that has happened in my life. I am grateful for the husband and kids. They are truely a blessing to me. They make me a better person.
Thanks family!!! You are the best.

4 comments:

Kim H said...

That is a cute family photo. Was that taken recently?

Coffey buzz Mom said...

This picture was taken in 2007. Not very recent but my favorite.

Laura Z said...

Totally agree that time is passing FASTER! I look at Caroline and realize she's spent about as much time in my home (and under my control :-) as she is going to in this life - wow!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey this is Danielle Wagasky from church my e-mail is Paps4u@aol.com send me an e-mail and then I can invite you to see my blog. Yours is so cute and I juts have to tell you I love being in young women's with Meaghan and am so excited to have another coffey in young women's as well. Your girls are just awesome!