Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Recipe

Last Saturday we were happy to have the Child's children in our home while Lindsay and Chris worked on their house around the corner. Madison and Parker were so happy to have time with friends they haven't seen in a while. They played with anything and everything. They played school and even got out the moonsand and playdough. It was about time for Hannah and Liv to go and Hannah asks, "Why I haven't you gotten the Kool-aid Playdough recipe to my mom?" Well here it is for anyone who wants a fun afternoon with your kids. Thank you Neysa, my sister, who shared this with me years ago.

Kool-aid Playdough
1 1/4 C. Flour
1/4 C. Salt
1/2 T. Cream of Tarter
1 Pkg unsweetened Kool-Aid
1 1/2 T. Oil
1 C. boiling water

Boil the water with the oil and Kool-aid. Add the salt and dissolve throughly. Add the Flour, Cream of Tarter and kneed til it is like dough. Have fun!!!!

1 comment:

The land of Vegas said...

Excellent. My kids have been DYING for me to make kool-aid playdough. Maybe I will do that for Katie's birthday.