Monday, June 2, 2008

School is out summer starts

I just don't know where May went. It is June 2 and I have reviewed all that went on in May for our family. Two birthdays, one anniversary (16 years) and endless awards ceremonies for all three girls. It was just plain busy and I am looking forward to the end of this week when we as a family get to go to Utah and Idaho. We are taking our government stimilus money and playing at Lagoon for a day and then spending 4-5 days in Idaho Falls to visit grandma. It will be nice not to have to get up, get kids ready for school, and run around to errands like I do most of my weeks. We all need a break from all the routine of things. Summer is going to be busy with girls camp, efy, and making a visit to Durango for an visit to grandma and grandpa so we are ready to jump in and have a fun summer. Visit often because I am going to be better at posting things on the blog spot. Have a great day.

No comments: